FAIRFIELD – Fairfield High School’s Division I football playoff drought is over.
Before this year, the Indians had gone to the playoffs five times in the last six seasons under head coach Jason Krause. Each time they were knocked out in the first round, but that all changed Friday night
To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Southwest Ohio Sports Daily is the most comprehensive source for high school sports coverage in Southwest Ohio, currently covering 18 high schools in Butler and Warren counties and the five leagues they belong to:
- Greater Miami Conference: Fairfield, Hamilton, Lakota East, Lakota West, Mason, Middletown
- Greater Catholic League Coed Division: Badin, Fenwick
- Miami Valley Conference: Cincinnati Christian, New Miami
- Southwest Ohio Conference: Edgewood, Ross, Talawanda
- Southwestern Buckeye League: Carlisle, Franklin, Madison, Monroe, Waynesville